Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Assorted

Dogbert: A disturbing number of you have requested the return of Loud Howard. Loud Howard is one-dimensional. There is nothing clever nor insightful about him. He is simply loud.
It is a mystery why anyone would want more of this guy.
Loud Howard: THEY LOVE ME!

Day 10: Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, hyped, mad

hmm I don't think I've ever blogged about my music preferences before! Basically:
there is no difference in what I listen to when I'm happy/sad/hyped/mad, except for the fact that if I'm feeling *extremely* something, then I won't listen to songs that are nostalgic for me.

What I listen to in general.. ehh, the radio (top 40 kinda stuff), azn pop, and music that I happen to hear from movies or when I'm out somewhere, e.g., I recently watched the anime movie The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, and I like the theme song.

yeah. this is why I've never talked about music. got nuffin' much t' say abowt et.

I tell you what, I'll tell you something else, heh.
The last Saturday of the holidays, we held a combined garage sale with our family friends, in their garage. Wasn't particularly successful (shakes fist at trademe) but it was pretty fun anyway. Highlight of the morning was definitely when the neighbour's kids, Summer (8) and Brian (5) came to visit. They spent aages trying everything out, walking around really seriously trying to decide what to spend their $1 on.

Brian: ooh look it's a party bag! How much is it? Twenty cents? Oh, man, it's too expensive! I only have a dollar!!!
Dixon: IT'S SO CHEAP I CAN'T AFFORD IT!

Eventually, due to their neighbour-inho status, amusing-ness and because they're kids, they got lots of free stuff. Including the party bag. =D

Day 11: Another picture of you and your friends
-story still in progress-

0 comments:

Post a Comment