Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Heart of a casserole

"I put my heart into every casserole!"
"I wish you'd put the beef into it instead."

Not bad for one of those maths code puzzles, eh (^_^) Or maybe that's just me lol

Heh, I had a dream last night that it was Sunday afternoon (i.e. now) and I completely forgot that we had a band workshop.

And somehow I got myself involved in some sort of mafia-without-the-guns chase to find this thing which looked remarkably like a piece of string.
So I was vaulting around multi-story carparks and all that jazz, and I won :)

But by the time that was over, I was two hours late to band workshop. I was like, teacher's gonna kill me..
But when I got to school, it turned out that I had to do a cross-country run
And by the time that was over, it was too late to go to band.

hahaha

On a not so funny note, speeches. debate. calc test. D:
Suffer in silence.
Just like tramp.
XD

2 comments:

Steph said...

But what if I'm vegetarian. OOOH TRICKY.

Heart = meat (in a literal sense, not the abstract heart/effort sense - my logic doesn't cover that shhhh). Beef = meat also. Does that mean I just don't get a casserole at all? D:

B-bu-but-but I WANT MY CASSEROLEEEEEEE ;___;

winnie said...

what exactly is a casserole again?

and supposedly you get weird dreams when you're stressed. D:

Post a Comment