Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dream a little

I had a strange dream last night. Who wants to hear about it? lol.

I was sitting on a couch next to this guy around our age and his mum was opposite. We were in their house, and their house only had one room, and it was on the second storey, as in, you had to climb up stairs to reach it, but there were no rooms underneath. I knew somehow that this was the third time I'd been there, and also that this house was very close to where I lived. There wasn't much conversation going on - the guy was being really nice but his mum was pretty silent.

So then my parents turn up at the door, to pick me up, and I look outside and see it's pouring with rain, the kind of rain that was falling in the last scene of Step Up 2, and it's dark, almost pitch black, but neither of my parents are carrying an umbrella or wearing raincoats. I leave and we start walking in the rain. My mum says, "Why are you spending so much time with him? You're spending too much time with him. Do you like him or something?" and I'm just like, "No.."

The scene changes and we're walking through a mall, which is very white and well lit and all the shops are open, but the entire mall is empty, and none of the shops have names. Suddenly, the guy's mum appears about 20 m behind us, carrying something. She puts it on the ground and looks at us in an evil sort of way. My mum turns around then and notices the guy's mum, and gives her a contemptous look back. The guy's mum leaves the mall and my parents continue walking.

But I look at the bundle the guy's mum left on the ground, and I realise it's two items of clothing that I own: my maroon fleecy hoodie and a yellow shirt. So I go to pick it up, and I realise there's something else there: a green sandwich board which is much wider than it is tall. I pick that up too, and keep walking til I find my family, who are inside a clothes shop. I put the bundle of stuff on the ground and then my mum starts panicking, "What is that?! Did you knock it over?" She's talking about the sandwich board, which is now lying on the ground - one side says, "No, this is not just a piece of cardboard" the other side says, "If you let this board fall you will die."

Then this really suspenseful scary music starts playing and my parents are looking for something that will save us and I say to my brother, who is studying calmly, "I wish this music would stop!" He looks up and says, "You should concentrate on what you're doing instead of everything and everyone else for a change." He goes back to studying and I start looking for something that will save us too. My parents are looking through XXXL jeans at the back of the shop and my dad says, "Did you find anything?" and my mum says, "No, there's nothing here but jeans!"

I woke up at this point.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...
wow...
intense...
IM MAKING BROWNIES
haha
ill bring them tomorownt
if i remember...
i dont want to go baccckkk

Steph said...

...well, that was lovely (: Maybe you ought to just burn the board thing next time... Not really sure how that helps in anyway BUT HEY.

winnie said...

I loled when it got to the part about what was written on the board

hahaha it's like a nightmare, but not quite

Captain Barnaby said...

..........

Wowwwweee. =]

Post a Comment